Terms & Conditions
At Hunter Distillery we endeavour to provide a unique experience to our visitors. However, as the site is a working distillery certain parts of the site can be dangerous. As such accompanying adults must supervise children at all times.
Bus & Tour Guidelines
Bookings are essential.
- For insurance and safety purposes, we have a maximum number of patrons we can take on a distillery tour at any one time. Hence, to ensure your customers do not miss out on a tour and to ensure we have adequate resources available to provide the best possible experience we must insist that group tours and tastings are pre-booked.
- Due to demand for distillery tours, any Groups arriving without a booking are highly likely to miss out on the tour experience. As Hunter Distillery operates the only organic distillery in the Southern Hemisphere, as such our tours are quite unique and I am sure your customers will be quite upset on missing such a tour opportunity simply due to
a failure to pre-book
- For bookings phone 02 4998 6737 to arrange a
time slot for your visit.
Distillery tours are held:
- Thursday, Friday and Sunday - run on the hour from noon with the last tour commencing at 4pm.
- Saturday tours run every half hour again commencing at noon with the last tour commencing at 4pm
- Tours outside these hours are by prior arrangement only.
- Note the above tour hours may be varied due to operational requirements so bus/tour operators should pre-book all tours
Tasting fees for corporate / private groups are to be paid on arrival.
Tasting fees will be non-refundable should the group be asked to leave due to intoxication or unruly behaviour.
Liquor Act Requirements
Intoxicated patrons are not to be brought onto the site.
Those deemed intoxicated will be asked to vacate the premises.
Should an intoxicated person fail to leave the distillery when requested it is a breach of the Liquor Act which could render the customer subject to prosecution under the Act.
If any issues arise from this request, the whole group may be asked to leave.
Bus / tour operators who are deemed to make a practice of bringing intoxicated patrons on site will not be allowed future access to the distillery.
The Liquor Act prohibits consumption of alcohol (apart from tasting the distillery’s product) on the Hunter Distillery site.
Any alcohol brought on site is to remain in the vehicle in which it was brought.
Patrons bringing alcohol onto site will be asked to return the alcohol to their arriving vehicle; or the group may be asked to leave.
Under no circumstances should alcoholic beverages be brought into the distillery
Conditions of Entry for All Persons
It is an express condition of your entry and your participation in the activities conducted by Hunter Distillery Pty Limited that you do hereby, for yourself, your heirs, executors, and next-of-kin and each of them release, waive and discharge Hunter Distillery Pty Limited, its officers, directors, agents and employees of and from all liability, claims or demands for all injuries, losses, damages of any kind or nature to your person or property or to that of any minor under your supervision, whilst on the property of Hunter Distillery Pty Limited.
No filming or photography for commercial purposes should be carried out in the Distillery without prior written consent from Hunter Distillery Pty Limited.
No picknicking, no BYO alcoholic beverages, no pets, no skateboards, no rollerblades/skates and no pushbikes are permitted in the grounds of or in the Distillery without the prior written consent.
Sales of Spirits
The wholesale price is limited to case purchases only (6 bottles)
Mixed cases are allowed for more than two cases purchased
Retail sales can be made on a per bottle basis
Terms strictly payment before delivery
Visa and Mastercard credit cards accepted
Delivery & insurance charges apply to all orders
Goods must be checked on receipt for breakages as once goods are signed for no liability will be accepted for breakages. Returns cannot be accepted once goods received
Deliveries will be by courier or Australia Post
Deliveries will only be made where a person over the age of 18 years is present to sign for the receipt of the delivery
Where no person is present to accept delivery, or no person is present that is over 18 years of age; the drivers have been instructed to withhold delivery and return package to the transport depot for future collection by an adult
For international orders please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We would strongly recommend courier insurance
Special pricing is available for large orders
All taxes, duties and fees (outside of Australia) are the responsibility of the purchaser
Additional order forms can be obtained from the website www.hunterdistillery.com.au
Orders can be faxed to (+612) 4998 6738 or emailed to email@example.com
Hunter Distillery Pty Ltd
NSW Liquor License: Product Wholesaler Licence
Enjoy Alcohol Responsibly